Comment on page
View the requirements and responsibilities for becoming Staff.
Staff are volunteers who should be motivated in the betterment of the staff, server, and the community as a whole. As a Staff member, you will be responsible for maintaining a positive and safe environment for our community. The following is required in order to properly enforce this environment.
- Knowledgeable about the content within the server and active within the community.
- Must be active and dedicated as Staff. Inactive mods will be removed and replaced.
- 16+ years of age and fluent in English (18+ preferred).
- Must go through a two week Trial period including on-boarding and training.
- Should own a private computer or device and not share an account. (2FA also enabled)
- Have a basic understanding of Discord.
If you meet the requirements and wish to become part of our team, the apply button is located in our
#server-infochannel and will ask you three questions.
Once you have submitted your application, we ask that you be patient and wait for a staff member to reach out to you. Our team needs time to carefully review each application.
We understand that you may have questions or concerns about the status of your application. However, we ask that you refrain from contacting the Staff about your application. If you do not receive a response within four days, consider the application denied and you can re-apply again in a month's time.